Honour Your Loss
Grief is the natural response to losing someone or something. Everyone’s grief is unique. Your relationship with your grief is key to your reactions. Together we can work on:
- the telling and retelling of your story
- working with painful thoughts, worries or fears
- identifying how you are feeling and why you are feeling this way
- managing the impact of grief and your relationship with others
- accommodating grief in your life with compassion and caring.
Rebuild Your Life
The vision for your life may have changed your health, home, roles, and relationships. You may know what to do next or not. Together we can work on the following:
- getting a clear picture of the future
- identifying what you want to change right now
- setting realistic and achievable goals for a brighter future
- navigating the challenges that come up as you move forward
- to take action and achieve your goals by getting accountability and support.
Find Your Place
Your place is where you feel at home – your authentic self. When you are experiencing a significant change, you can lose your place. You may find yourself overcommitted, disorganised, and disconnected. Our work together can include the following:
- getting clear on what is most important to you
- working out where and how to start
- making the best use of your time and space
- developing simple systems to declutter and maintain a more organised life
- finding some balance between the commitments that you want to keep.
Grief and Loss Counselling
Life, Transition, Wellness Coaching
Clutter & Hoarding Counselling and Support
I’m here to help you to work through change, loss and reinvent to become more organised in a safe and comfortable space.
In home visits, online, over the phone, walk & talk and counselling rooms in Heidelberg.
Rest assured, every conversation we have is confidential and non-judgemental.
BUPA, Medibank Private and Police Health & Emergency Services Health Rebates may apply. I work with NDIS Plan Managed & Self-Managed.